IPL History, Best Team | IPL Teams Owners
the best team in IPL|IPL teams|IPL teams owners|mumbai Indians|mumbai Indians news |IPL 2019 list|IPL playoffs | IPL broadcast |The top five teams, their strongest range players, foreign players, and the best allrounders of all the IPL teams. The details of the famous team’s owners and the top contender this year IPL championship.
- The Indian premier league (IPL).Vivo is sponsoring the IPL so that they are also called the Vivo Indian premier league.IPL is basically the Twenty20 cricket League and they are organized in between the month April and May of every year.
- In IPL only 8 teams are participating and every team represent the cities and some states.
- The league was found by the BCCI. And this league was started in the year 2008 by the Board of control for India (BCCI). The IPL was Dream and Thought of Lalit Kumar The Lalit Kumar Modi was a Vice President of BCCI at that time. The Lalit Modi was mastermind about the concept of IPL.
- Basically, the IPL is the golden opportunity for Ranji Trophy players and the new players to show there capability and talent to BCCI selectors. The IPL is also a golden opportunity for the Indian team player to show their responsibility, team-leading talent and for the comeback in the form.
IPL history records
In the year 2008, the BCCI can auction the total 8 franchise. The total base price of all the franchise is 400 million dollars. And after the auction, the total cost of all the franchise is 723 million dollars.
- The biggest Businessman and the famous film star are participating in the auction like the Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani, Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta, Vijay Mallya, Shilpa Shetty and many more big billionaires. In the auction, the most costly team is Mumbai Indians and the lowest price team are the Rajasthan Royals.
- In the year 2008 the, opposite of all the expectation the winning team was the Rajasthan Royals, the captain of this team at that time are Shane Warner. In the year 2011, the two new teams were introduced and their name was Kochi Tuskers and Pune supergiant. But after the one year, the Kochi Tuskers team was fired because of the breaking the rules of the BCCI.
- In the year 2012, the winning team of the year 2009 the team Deccan chargers was not bought any person and that team was declared as the unsold franchise team.
- After the one month, the Deccan Chargers team in the auction was bought by the Sun TV network and the Sun TV network can change their name and give new name Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- In the year 2015 the two champions teams, the Chennai super king and Rajasthan Royals was Banned for two years because of the match-fixing. And after that, the two new teams were added in the IPL. And their names are Gujarat lions and Pune supergiants.
IPL teams |ipl best team 2019 |ipl top team
- The first team name is Rajasthan Royals. In the Rajasthan Royals team, are very young players and played very well in the previous year or in Ranji trophy. This team also a squad of best foreign player and the players also gives their form demo in other countries league, like big bash league.
2. The second team is Chennai super king and that team almost the same players, like previous year and they do not much more time come back momentum. The Chennai super king was also a winner of 2018 IPL.
3. The third team name is Sunrisers Hyderabad, this team is almost same to same to previous year team. In previous year this team plays cricket very well and there plus point is the Warner has come back in their team squad. And their middle order was very strong compared to the previous year.
4. The Mumbai Indians, this team was one of the most balanced teams in IPL. This won the IPL championship 3 times and one of the strongest team of this year IPL Championship.
5. The fifth team is the Royal Challengers Bangalore. This team all players are in great form and give a great performance in the other country different league.